Gladys started selling on eBay part time in 2007. After a few months, realizing she could earn a living selling on eBay, Gladys took the plunge and became a full time seller in 2008. Her love for selling antiques and vintage collectibles made her a Powerseller & TRS almost immediately.
- Gladys has a fascination with Vintage collectables. She believes there is a story behind every item.
- She loves doing research about her items and she finds this educating and fun.
- You have to put up with the changes, if you don't then you will fall behind and not sell much.
- Gladys was a Retail Store Manager before starting her eBay business.
- Her biggest failure was not optimizing her eBay store the way it should have.
- The store categories are very important.
- Ensure that whomever you are taking advice from has experience on eBay.
- Her success was being able to make a living from eBay, paying bills and staying home with her child.
- Gladys wants to launch a coaching website.
- “You have to love what you do”
- “It is important to stay current”
- “The more you know, the better you are going to do”
- Research, Google adwords
- Facebook Group: Just ask Gladys
- eBay Store: Antiques_R_Great