Jason T Smith has been thrifting his entire life and turned his passion into a full time career. Thrifting has opened the doors to speak all over the country, a TV show on the Spike network (Thrift Hunters) and a new online show with his friend Nadene (Thrifty Business with Jay & Nay).
- He has been married to his wife for 21 years, been together for 25.
- His previous job was to size cheerleaders for their uniforms. He moved from fitting Cheerleaders to running a music store. He was unemployed for a while and then in 1999 he discovered some of the online markets such as Havess.com, eBay and Amazon.
- You know what to buy base on your past experience, Online Research & knowledge and luck.
- He also sells items from around his house.
- He used to live in Los Angeles.
- Jason had a TV Show about thrifting.
- In the first 6-7 years of his Online Business he only sold music items on eBay which was his niche. He then started selling other items such as mugs, clothes etc.
- Jason records the prices of all the items bought into a spreadsheet.
- When listing, group similar items together. This will save you time.
- Those who has stores, eBay is giving 100 extra auctions per month in the collectables category.
- Jason has an Online Show called “Thrifty Business with Jay and Nay”
- The weirdest thing that Jason saw was an urn with someone's aches.
- “It is about the organization”
- “Have a system”
- “Get it all done in a very organized way”
- “The media helps you to sell your items”
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org