Karen started selling on eBay back in 2008 to help provide some extra income for her family. She began working with an ecommerce business in 2009 to expand their eBay business onto the Amazon Marketplace. Karen realized there were not many services available for small to medium sized businesses to achieve the goal of selling multichannel and in 2013 Karen formed Solutions4ecommerce. Karen and her team currently provide a wide variety of support services needed for growing businesses. From customer service, to listing creation, they free up your time so you can focus on what makes you money… the sourcing. Assisting ecommerce sellers to be successful is their passion.
- Karen assists business owners with their eBay businesses.
- eBay does better for some items and Amazon does better for others. There are customers who only use eBay and likewise there are customers who only use Amazon so it is advised that you list on both since you never know who might find your products.
- Karen has had clients from Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and Finland, just to name a few.
- Before November or December of last year Karen has probably helped over a 100 sellers get into the categories.
- Karen has started to expand her business in a more subscription based business.
- Karen' biggest fear was not making any money.
- If Karen could start all over while still having with her knowledge and experience she said she would, “Learn to value my time better a lot earlier”
- “Don't keep your eggs in one basket”
- “You never know what might happen”
- “Sometimes by not choosing to try, they are making a choice… choosing to fail or choosing to do nothing”
- Excel – Inventory Spreadsheets and more
- eBay's File Exchange
- Google Docs, Drives and Hangout
- Social Media