Michele Scism is decisive, driven and committed to helping business owners build thriving, leveraged businesses. She is a serial entrepreneur who knows how it feels to fail miserably at business, at one time the bank actually called demanding their $1.5 million back, and also knows how it feels to sign the contract to sell your company for $9 million dollars.
- Michele sold the family's company for 9 million dollars in 2007. She is a third generation entrepreneur.
- She was a Retail Accounting Manager for 2 years.
- She is a business coach. She retired after selling the Trucking Company. Her coaching business was born in January in 2010.
- Michele has 18 private clients and an additional 400+ with products and programs.
- She dances in her spare time.
- If we don't create our business in a way that it can survive without us then everything we have done would be gone.
- Michele would like to create a system where she can teach others to do what she does.
- If you are starting your online business, do not quit your job on day 1, look at how you are going to make the revenue.
- Her first year, she used social media. She built a larger following.
- “You are only a real business owner if you know you can leave and go on vacation with your family and you are still making money”
- “Everything takes work”
- “You just have to get started”
- “Just go find something you want to sell”
- “eBay is so loved by Google and the search engines”
- Good Team