Robyn started with buying and selling items at garage sales and Craigslist, moving to eBay, then Amazon. Starting with only $100 taken from their emergency fund, she has sold hundreds of thousands of dollars on eBay and over a million dollars on Amazon. Robyn is the author of the Proven Wholesale Course and the Proven Bundling Course. She is also a contributor to the popular Proven Amazon Course.
- Robyn started her eBay business with $100.
- Her family has started selling online as well.
- She started buying baby items and clothing from garage sales.
- Robyn usually has this fear of failure in August when sales reduce and she is spending a lot of money on inventory but in fourth quarter it usually picks up tremendously.
- She has a team of individuals who assist her in running her business smoothly.
- Robyn hopes to grow her eBay and Amazon business as well as her coaching business.
- She has really great people on her team which helps her to focus on new things.
- She can be away from her business for 3 weeks and things would still run smoothly.
- Robyn has created courses to assist others with their businesses.
- Robyn's advice to persons who are looking to start their eBay business is to find a niche that you love, search for a completed listing on eBay then start looking for those things to sell.
- “I am going to figure this out”
- “Sometimes there is that fear that you have to break through”
- “Courage is feeling the fear and doing it anyway”
- “There is real opportunities everywhere once you push pass that fear of “what if I make a mistake and what if I fail?”
- “You have to love something. So find that something that you love”
- “Focus on one thing master it then add a new skill”